Grand Home Care (Gibraltar)
What is practical care?
Practical Care Services
Practical Care involves less hands-on care, as it focuses on help with daily activities such as trips out to the shops, paying bills, meeting friends etc. It is a vital part of ensuring that people retain their independence for as long as possible.
Practical Care includes:
- Listening and talking to people. This is regarded as an important part of delivering care.
- Assistance in keeping in touch with their friends and relatives.
- Assistance with letter writing.
- Assistance with shopping.
- Assisting with bed making.
- Assistance with household cleaning.
Provision Of Meals and Dietary Care
- Food preparation at the client’s home.
- Assistance with feeding.
- Taking the client for a meal in a restaurant of their choice.
- Weekly or fortnightly cleaning.
Contact Us to learn more about our services, or to arrange for a free consultation.